Homeopathic medicines are great because they are suited to someone’s unique symptom picture. They don’t have any side effects and they are tailored to the person. Homeopathy can be helpful in bedwetting, for example:
- Cina is useful in bedwetting that occurs from a parasitic infection
- Helonias may be useful in people who suffer from diabetes
- Pulsatilla is often indicated in children who urinate easily when coughing or laughing and in some cases, flatulent
- Sepia for bedwetting in the first part of sleep
- Bacillinum in children with hereditary tendencies
For more information on how Caruso Clinic can help you naturally, or to book a free get acquainted chat go to www.carusohomeopathy.com or call 519 827 9237.